General Terms and Conditions of KVS Tickets
1) Our deliveries and services are exclusively based on these terms and conditions. With his order the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
2 Our offers are subject to change and non-binding. A contract is concluded when the customer’s order is accepted by KVS Tickets (hereinafter KVS). Acceptance is by e-mail/as soon as KVS receives the purchase price. The customer waives receipt of the acceptance.
3 The final prices shown in the offers apply. For computer-generated tickets, these final prices include a system cost flat rate of 1 to 2 euros. A flat-rate delivery charge of 6.00 euros (up to 150.00 euros value of goods) or 12.00 euros (from 150.00 euros value of goods) shall be levied per dispatch. Dispatch takes place via handover registered mail (6.00 Euro) or insured letter (12.00 Euro).
4. payments are to be made by bank transfer within 7 days of order confirmation to the account named on the invoice. The acceptance of cheques applies on account of payment. The day of payment is the credit entry on our account. Ordered tickets will be reserved for the orderer for up to 7 days after confirmation by us. If the purchase price has not been paid within 7 days of the date of confirmation, we will be released from the reservation.
5. the dispatch of the tickets is carried out after crediting of the invoice amount. The risk is transferred to the customer upon dispatch of the tickets.
6) With the ticket, the holder acquires the right to attend the respective event. Legal relations with regard to the event shall be established exclusively between the cardholder and the organiser. KVS acts as an intermediary for ticket purchases between the customer and the organiser.
7) For contracts for the provision of services in the field of leisure activities, in particular for the sale of tickets, the regulations on distance selling contracts according to § 312b para. 3 no.
6 BGB are not applicable. There is therefore no right of revocation and return according to §§ 355, 356 BGB.
8 The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the programme, including changes of cast. The organisers do not accept any liability for damage to health that may occur as a result of extreme volume at rock and pop concerts. Liability for other material and physical damage is excluded, unless the organisers are guilty of intent or gross negligence. Dangerous objects such as gas containers, pyrotechnic articles, torches, weapons of any kind, as well as objects that can be used as projectiles (especially bottles) may not be brought to any event. Audio tape recorders, film, photo or video cameras may not be brought or operated. Recordings of any kind are prohibited – any violation will be prosecuted. The purchaser or holder of an admission ticket acknowledges that image and sound recordings can be made by the organisers at any time and expressly authorises this by purchasing the admission ticket. The permission includes the right to use these recordings. If a ticket purchaser or ticket holder only arrives after the start of an event, he loses the right to the seat shown on the ticket until the next break in the event.